Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Terrific Tuesday

Today does't feel very terrific.  I'm feeling sort of blah back at work- I hate missing the beautiful weather outside.  But, on the bright side, at least it will be nice tonight too!

I didn't bring my camera out with me this weekend.  I remembered that Emily stole my rechargable batteries when she came to visit and I didn't want to buy more batteries.  Instead, I decided that I did want a new digital camera.  I really wanted one with a rechargable battery.  And I found this Canon at a discounted price (the office I work at got a Staples cupon in the mail today, and it was just too hard to resist $25 off)!  I'm looking forward to taking some good pictures.

I'm also increasingly excited about going home this weekend.  I think it will be a great chance to hit the reset button.  Life in DC has been a little overwhelming as of late and I feel as though I've been on a major sprint for the past month.  I am excited to sleep in my old bedroom, hang out in my parents' backyard, cook, see my family, and see Jimmy. 

I also spent a lot of time this weekend thinking about all the friendships I've formed in and since high school.  I am extremely happy to have people in my life both from home and from all over the US (I have a few international friends as well).  But to all of you, I'm very grateful.

More updates on the list to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment