Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Have the Heater On!

It's summer, and I'm sick.  I've been sick three separate times this month with the same sort of illness- its a slight cough, sore throat and glands, and stiff neck.  It hasn't put too much of a wrench in my plans, but its annoying, and I am VERY MUCH ready to be done.  The worst part is that I've seemingly recovered twice- let me tell you, false recoveries are horrendous.

At first, I thought it was stress.  Then I thought it was some horrible disease.  Currently, I'm reflecting on the very real possibility that it may be my body protesting the constant change of climate.  Not only does the city itself vacillate between moderate and sauna, but so does the office I sit in all day.  I have to have a heater at my desk sometimes, and some of the rooms are so cold I shiver.  I don't know the answer to this dilemma.  Any wisdom?

On an unrelated note, I just came across this website: Food Cyclist!  What a cool project.  I've read a bunch of the blog already and this place was a gem- Church Brew Works.  Check it out!

*note, this post does not have any pictures- I know!  I made a commitment to take my camera around with me and I didn't.  But this is a renewed commitment to having pictures on the next post.  Good news, I have my re-chargeable batteries back- thanks Emily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment