Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Random Ramblings

I've spent the last few days (realistically, my whole life) thinking.  I'm quite a thinker, and I am prone to over-analyze.  Perhaps its a common trait among women.  But I think I may bring it to a whole new level.  Among other things- I am obsessing about what to do job wise...

I took this personality test a while ago.  I think it's pretty spot on as far as describing my personality.  It also has career suggestions for all personality types.  For ENFJs, they suggest:

-psychologist
-social worker
-teacher
-clergy
-facilitator
-manager
-sales rep (hmmmm, I'm not too sure about this one)
-politicians
-human resources

I mean, some of them I get. Others, not at all.  ENFJs are characterized by being very empathetic and not taking criticism well (among other things).  But those traits are very dominant in my personality and I think they both make it hard to do something like sales or politics.  I am on a crazy search for answers!

Simultaneously, I am feeling both anxious and excited for my adventure in Costa Rica.  Here's a picture- a view from the farm.
 
This is a view of a nearby volcano.


The anniversary party went well- lots of work making 350 appetizers, but well worth it.  Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment