Thursday, July 14, 2011

Amazed by Blogs

After yesterday's post on hyper-connectedness, I am (as we all are) being a hypocrite.  Today, I am enjoying our connectedness as I spend copius amounts of time reading the personal insights, fears, and expressions of other human beings- people I don't know and may never know, but whom I find inspirational.

Today I stumbled across a She's in Love with the World.  The whole blog is wonderful, heartfelt, and hits very close to home.  Sarah, the blogger, has a page of quotes about travel and women and this one caught my eye:

“If adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad.” 
                                                                                                                         — Jane Austen
 
I think one of my favorite things is to go from blog to blog via recommendations of the author, often found on the right-hand side.  There are some awesome people in this world, seemingly writing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment