Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


This week I'm loving:

informational interviews - meeting people from Cleveland - being asked if I'm from the midwest on the basis of my accent (I LOVE IT, and will take any and every opportunity to say I'm from Ohio) - Trader Joe's greek yogurt - personal training - running in cold weather - heating pads and space heaters - droid calendar linked to google calendar - guilty pleasures: Glamour magazine, MTV "I Used to be Fat," copious amounts of potato chips - strawberry and granola parfaits - having a washer and a dryer at home

my roommate and our honorary roommate

bok choy - food photography - spicy beef noodles (recipe to follow) 

action shots


DANIELLE - trips to Columbus (though I wish I was going for longer) 

occasional self-indulgent photo shoots with shots like this :) 

too much foam - Trader  Joe's, in general, but also their beer

Obviously this week I'm also very into photos, I'd really like to get a new camera.  Considering my recent unemployment, I'm not sure now is the time to get one....  but maybe it's just the time!   

No comments:

Post a Comment