Monday, January 31, 2011

Marvelous Mondays

-I love H Street and I love Smith Commons! The only problem: everyone else loves it too. All three of its floors are PACKED on the weekends. But if you're in DC, you owe it to yourself to check this place out. See some awesome photos and a food review by BrightestYoungThings here.

-I am completely in love with Yoga District, and although I've already mentioned it before, they just launched a new website which you can see here.  I hope I can start teaching there someday, fingers crossed.

-Ben and I just checked out a house for sale in Capitol Hill: one bedroom, need a ton of work, $399,000.  Yikes.  But, I love looking at houses (and apartments).  Which is why I LOVE the house tours by Apartment Therapy.  I hope to have an apartment that is super cool one day and can be featured.

-Anyone looking to improve on Arabic, BBC Xtra has been AWESOME.

-I love food blogs and these two were my favorite this week: Sweetsonian and 80 Breakfasts

No comments:

Post a Comment