Monday, January 24, 2011

Marvelous Mondays



Starting off the week right, with exciting things to share:

-NPR story on a new trend: texting orders at restaurants

-In preparation for our President's Day Weekend Cocktail Party, epicurious has some suggestions

-Pretty interesting: the tradition of Kumari in South East Asia. Check out an awesome picture from The Christian Science Monitor's Photos of the Day and then read a little background in this Wikipedia article.

-More yoga, obviously :) A friend just shared these great blogs with me, YogaDork and Elephant Journal. On that note, I think I've found a location to film my yoga teaching video (and potentially offer regular yoga classes, free/by donation for charity; more details to come soon!)

-I love DC- so much to do! The Maghreb Center and the North African Film Festival at the National Museum of African Art starting Feb 3rd. The website is a little hard to navigate, but the first nights movie is here.

-If you love to cook, you should see Julie and Julia if you haven't already. But you should also come see a replica of Julia's kitchen at the Smithsonian.

Danielle and I
Romain and Sam
Coming up: COLUMBUS REUNION. I am SO excited to see these people!

More to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment