Monday, February 14, 2011

Marvelous Monday

- I think I mentioned in my first Monday post that I loved looking at dogs in costumes.  But what I've realized is that they don't have to be in costumes to be the cutest things ever.  Check out this awesome DC pet photographer here.

- I admit it, sometimes I look at Etsy.com for inspiration knowing that I can't really afford to be buying art with no income.  Here's my latest obsession- lighting, especially this.

- If you live in DC and you like wine, this store is amazing.  I'm no connoisseur but the owners of this place sure are.  They have limited hours, but stop in, and you will be pleasantly surprised.

- I want EVERYTHING from HomeRule, seriously.  If you ever want to get me a gift, I can assure you I would love absolutely anything from this place.  Soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment