Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


I live by this.  

There are a lot of things I've loved this week: the conversation I had on the way home from Seattle or on the bus home just tonight - Smith happy hour and the comfy chairs right by the huge window in front - the end of a rainy day - the 'its ok' page in glamour magazine - the smell of spring - my new ice cream machine and this chocolate peanut butter ice cream, perfect as is - sitting next to ben on the couch - planning dinners with alice - knowing that my trip to san francisco is getting closer - looking forward to the 8k this weekend - that one of the house mice has been removed... how many are there? - getting part time work every once and a while - long necklaces - short hair = a good time to wear pretty earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment