Monday, March 7, 2011

Marvelous Mondays

- I stole this link from Danielle, but I do love this tattoo SO much and I'm not even a baker (but hopefully I will be soon)!

- While on a run in Seattle, George and I stopped at this bakery for fresh donuts with marscapone.  DELICIOUS.  Good thing I had time to go back for more coconut chocolate, coconut cream pie, and peanut butter sandwich cookies

These donuts.... yum! 

- Awesome documentary about homosexuality in the Muslim world, find it on Netflix, of course

- If you've been reading for a little while, you know I wanted a french butter dish and an ice cream machine.  Thanks to George in Seattle who works at Sur la Table, now I own both!

 Making the pecan gelato I wanted to make so badly.  It was awesome. 
The site with the recipe can be found on an earlier post. 


Mario Batali's father owns this awesome cured meats shop.  They make HUGE sandwiches with fresh mozzarella!


No comments:

Post a Comment