Monday, March 21, 2011

Marvelous Mondays

Mondays are not always marvelous.  This past week has been lost to allergies and joblessness which is such a bummer.  And as I write this, I realize that I really need to take some time to find some ways to make this day marvelous:

I want every one of these books but especially The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz.  I've hinted this to Ben, in fact, I told him outright.  I love making ice cream.  But, my allergies have been so bad that I haven't been able to run... no running + lots of homemade ice cream = potentially dangerous.

This new coffee shop on The Hill is AWESOME!  It's not as great as the place I've imagined in my head, but it's pretty close.

This is what I have for today- but both have made me very happy and will continue to- which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment