Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

 PANDORA, ooooohhhh goodness! currently listening to a lot Matt & Kim (watch the video on the page) and Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, oh goodness and YELLE, even if the French don't love her, I certainly do - partying on weekdays at U Street Dance Hall - a great conversation with our server at The Argonaut - The Nokia contest winner - reading travel books - making lists - getting paid - cute dogs - weekends in New York - Brooklyn - holy cannolli, this club in NYC with a pool inside... I didn't think those places really existed - this music video - puppy headstand - "AT HOME" I could listen to forever - old dresses that feel like new - my dad - conversations with friends I haven't connected with in a while, and just long conversations in general

Goodness, I am SOOOO excited for this trip out of the country.  I have decided to pass on the fancy camera and stick with my modest point and shoot.  But, who like carrying around a clunky camera anyways!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment